Learn More about Dimples – Natural Looking Eyebrows
Posted: Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Women who are undergoing medical treatments like chemotherapy or who are suffering from conditions like alopecia would benefit greatly from a product called Dimples Natural Eyebrows.
With Dimples Natural Eyebrows, natural hair is used to make very realistic-looking eyebrows. First, the hair is colored and then each hair is individually inserted into a thin base made of polyurethane. Much care is taken in order to ensure that the hairs are naturally spaced and dense to add dimension to your profile. The eyebrows come in a number of styles and colors as shown here.
Easy to Apply and Remove
Step 1: Preparation
- Prepare the skin with a Q-Tip soaked in alcohol
- Wipe both your skin and the back of the eyebrows
- Apply a thin layer of Dimples glue and allow to it to dry
Step 2: Application
- Once the glue has dried, you can now apply them to your face
- Pick up the eyebrows by the hair with a pair of tweezers
- Apply from the inside corner to the outside edge
- Firmly press the eyebrows after they are applied.
Step 3: Makeup
- You can apply makeup to the eyebrows to give a more defined look
- With either an eyebrow pencil or powder line under the eyebrow
- You can repeat the process on the top of the eyebrow too
Step 4: Removal
- Your eyebrows will start to lift away from your skin after 2-3 days
- Saturated a Q-Tip with either glue remover or olive oil
- Gently glide the Q-Tip under the eyebrow to remove it
- You can then clean the eyebrow with the glue remover or hot water and shampoo
Interested in Learning More?
Interested in learning more about Dimples Natural Looking Eyebrows? Call the Salon to speak to a consultant today.