What To Expect
The team at The Salon 10 Newbury Street is committed to providing a seamless transition during the process of your hair replacement. This may be a new experience for you; however, our experience can guide and assist you. We are determined to provide you with unparalleled service.
Below is a reference on what to expect during each visit. All services listed are included in your initial quoted cost. If at any time you have questions or concerns, you can contact us via phone or email.
- Complimentary consultation in-salon or virtually with a hair replacement specialist
- We have a large inventory which enables us to find the appropriate solution for you including the best fitting, style, and color.
- 50% deposit of quoted cost is taken for selected piece
- Before you arrive for your second visit, your wig or hair piece will be colored based on your preferences, and will be cut and styled during this appointment. A fitting will also be provided, if necessary. If you are experiencing hair loss medical treatment, we can assist you with any hair cutting or head shaving if needed.
- The final payment will be taken, and our staff will provide you with a medical receipt for your health insurance if needed. A prescription or letter of medical necessity from your doctor is required for a medical receipt.
- We will schedule for you to come back in two weeks to perform a live demonstration on how to wash & style your wig or hairpiece at home.
Adjustments and Check-Ups:
- After you wash your piece for the first time, it is recommended that you visit the salon for a check-up appointment.
- If you have hair loss from medical treatments and achieve re-growth of your normal hair to one inch or more, clips will be sewn into the wig or hair piece to provide a more secure fit, at no charge.
- We offer a complimentary adjustment for a cut and color within one month of your purchase.
Each purchase at The Salon at 10 Newbury includes:
- A haircut & style service
- A mannequin head & styling comb
- Clip replacements (for those who use clips)
- Check-up appointments
The Salon at 10 Newbury has been recognized by Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center as one of 100 individuals or groups whose diligence and discoveries, philanthropy and passion have helped advance the fight against cancer. http://www.theonehundred.org/
Start a Conversation
If you are interested in learning more about our hair replacement services, contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation either in-salon or virtually. You will meet with our hair replacement specialist to find the perfect style, length, and color for you.